LA Noire Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Goro Family.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Majid

Majid

The Goro Family. Empty
PostSubject: The Goro Family.   The Goro Family. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:34 am

The Goro Family. Mobsters

;Family name : The Goro Family
;Origin : Las Vegas, Nevada.

Ranks

Don; Majid-Goro

Majid grew up poor in the ghetto of Detroit, Michigan. He was the oldest out of two brothers and one sister. His mother had to look over them, being the only parent she couldn't provide. Majid took it as his duty to provide for his family. Learning the game at a young age, dropping out of school he became the youngest hustler. When Majid got arrested he had bail money always saved up. He was the man with the plan, and got recognised by a Detroit family. He ran with them learning the drug trade before he took a bullet to the chest. He was then told by his mentor to leave Detroit. So he ended up in L.A. hustling, mugging, and killing for loot. But he wanted more so he made his own family.

Underboss; N/A

Underboss works directly under the Don. He gets orders from the boss and gives them to the correct people to carry it out. Incase the Don is ill, or fatally wounded, the Underboss will take over. In the Goro family they have not one but two Underbosses.

Consigliere; N/A
Consigliere is to give advice to the Don. Consigliere looks out for the best interest of the family, also highly trusted, loyal, smart, and respected. His word goes a long way, and is always considered as an option.

Enforcer; Antonio-Goro
The muscle of the family. Also trusted, loyal, and respected. Street rep proceeds the Enforcer. The Enforcer is the muscle of the operation, and tells the Soldiers the given orders. The Enforcer is usually trusted with the really important tasks of handling the flow of income. By extorting businesses, making sure the crime rings are going smooth. The Enforcer is brutal and not one to fuck with.

Capo

The Goro family is specially organized as a big family, it has not two but four Capo's. Capo's are the Captains and order around the lower ranks. They usually tag along with the missions to ensure its success. They get paid well, and they are good earners.
Capo #1;
Capo #2;
Capo #3;
Capo #4;

Soldiers

Soldiers are used for missions and get paid a fair amount. They take orders from higher ranks and are expected to make things happend. Soldiers must stay strong because anyday can become their last day. They must be ruthless killers and fear only their higher ups.

Soldiers List:

Associates

Associates are either prospects trying to earn the right to become a Soldier. They must hang around the family and prove themselves. They are usually not told any incriminating evidence, because they are considered outsiders. Associates also consist of business men, politicians, or crooked cops. But that part remains for the higher rankers ears only.

Associates List:

Family history;
The Goro Family was formed by Majid-Goro. Majid grew up poor and learned to earn money at a young age. He joined Monaco as a temporary home, soon moving himself over to bigger ambtions. He sold drugs to make enough money to get a good start on the Family. He finally started the family and made a few calls to some strong childhood friends. Majid is still working on the Family, knowing it has potential.

OOC; Currently recruiting If you are interested contact thelegend08 on habbo. I will set up a In Character scene with you. Your rank will be started off as soldier if I fare your Rp is good enough. With exceptions to some certain people I have on the waiting list. If you do not know how to Rp very well, then don't even bother. I won't accept noobs got it?

[ Please don't comment in this thread. I already know I do not have enough people to become a official family. Am working on that now. So this would be moved to the "Family" section once I have enough. Your inputs and comments I don't need. ]
Back to top Go down

The Goro Family.
Page 1 of 1