LA Noire Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Detective - Ombient

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dan Newman

Application - Detective - Ombient Empty
PostSubject: Application - Detective - Ombient   Application - Detective - Ombient EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:33 am

Your username? Ombient

Your name?: (Optional) Danny Neuman

How long have you been on habbo?: Since 09

Alternate accounts?: (If So, name them.) GoldRush. , SoftBanana

What job title are you applying for?: (Examples: Vice Detective, Cheif of Police) Detective

Why do you want this role?:I want this role because it was a greatb role in teh actual game and it seems like a fun role in this RP

Why do you think you deserve this role?: I think i deserve this role considering how much im on and i will be a step closer to a safe communtiy

Do you log on frequently?: About Every Day Mostly

Are you familiar with 1940's to 1950's history?: I am familiar with this time period quite well

Are you familiar with lawenforcement?: Yes i am familiar with law enforcement

Why do you roleplay?: I roleplay because its fun bringing real life situations to a game on the computer without having to atcually do all of this.

If you got this role how would it bennefit the roleplay?: i would benefit the rolepplay by destroying trolls and noobs YAH

What roleplay genres to you typically frequent?: Usually Medevial Roleplays , Game Roleplays such as this and HomeFront M'RPG

WIN

Back to top Go down

Application - Detective - Ombient
Page 1 of 1