LA Noire Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arx: Lawyer Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arx

Arx: Lawyer Application Empty
PostSubject: Arx: Lawyer Application   Arx: Lawyer Application EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:55 am

Your username? Arx

Your name?: Mike

How long have you been on habbo?: Almost 4 Years (Since Sept 2009)

Alternate accounts?: Requin?

What job title are you applying for?: Lawyer

Why do you want this role?: I would like this role, because I believe that the RPG lacks Laywers. As well, I wish to become a lawyer, in real life and I am a fan of law. It would help me learn, and I would benefit the rp strongly.

Why do you think you deserve this role?: I am a good leader, and I have a good intillect. I am also very organized and would be able to gather notes, and work well with a client, or with the Detectives/LAPD to arrange a sentence/hearing. Lastly, I have good persuasian and communication skills, and will be able to make an interesting scene, rather then a boring one.

Do you log on frequently?: Yes

Are you familiar with 1940's to 1950's history?: Moderatley

Are you familiar with lawenforcement?: Yes

Why do you roleplay?: I roleplay, so that I can express my creativity, meet new people, and of course have fun.

If you got this role how would it bennefit the roleplay?: It would benefit the roleplay due to my, strong roleplaying skills, knowledge, and communication. As well, I would be very active and always working to create a good scene, get the job done, or help out the LAPD.

What roleplay genres to you typically frequent?: Various, none really in particular.

Michael Woodock. A 25 Year old man, with hard green eyes, and dark brown hair, has spent his entire life holding a gun. And it shows, due to his medium build of 193 lb. He is 6'3", and is currently living in and was born in L.A. Always having a love for justice. Since he was a child, he wanted to be busting criminals, and heping others. During 1942 he enlisted, in the United States Army, and fought in World War Two. During the war, Michael, fought along side many allies, and learned how to fire a gun, work in a team, and how to become a strong leader. After the war, he decided to join the LAPD to continue a life of justice. In the LAPD, Michael, strives to be his best and to work as a team. Busting criminals, and getting the job done.
Back to top Go down

Arx: Lawyer Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LA Noire Roleplay :: IC :: Law Enforcement :: Applications-
Jump to: