LA Noire Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Herp derp...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyler
Admin

Herp derp... Empty
PostSubject: Herp derp...   Herp derp... EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:15 am

I took a glimpse at the lockers while walking to mine. It was a ment green color about a few inches taller then me, maybe six feet and, two inches or so it had my first initial and, last name slapped on it. I quickly opened the locker, shed my suit,
began dressing into uniform and, equipping my belt that was weighted down with a .357 Magnum revolver, flash light and,
shackles. I grabbed the hat provided to me off the top shelf in the locker and,
placed it on my head whilest shutting the locker.
I stopped to look at my self in the mirror and, took note of my uniform,
I stopped and, stared my self in the face, my eyes seemed like a dim dark brown at the time giving my self a glare,
my hair was slightly curly and, dark brown as well, I looked decent for my age even after all I’ve been through.
I broke my glare from my self and, made my way upstairs into the noisey rooms filled with dispatch callers and,
desk jockeys, strolled towards the door grabbing a donut from the box on the desk on my way out.
I looked to my squad car where my partner was already standing.
“You’re late Gates” Mathew Stevens shouted at me from acrossed the parking lot. “I got caught up with Dallas trying to bull shit me into another conversation.” “You’d think he’d take the hint by now” Stevens uttered with a grin as he tossed me the keys

to the squad car. “I think I’ll take shot-gun today.” Stevens said stretching his arms out. I let out a sigh and, stuffed the rest of the glazed donut into my mouth as I opened up the squad car and, got into the drivers seat.
I quickly chewed up what was left of my food while I started up the engine. We drove out of the parking lot into what was a nice day for Los Angeles.
Stevens turned on the radio to a talk show, after a few minutes of chattering it all began to sound like static I rolled down the window to enjoy the weather,
I noticed the sky had very few clouds in it,
just enough to add character to the blues that enveloped them. After only a few moments of day dreaming I heard a call come over the radio.
“There’s a four-fifteen on Raymond Avenue and, one eleventh street, possible two-seventy-three D, Officers in the area please respond.”
Smiths looked over to me with a bit of an unsure face, quickly masking it over with an impatient grin and, grabbed hold of the C.B.
“Officer Stevens and, Gates responding, we’ll take care of it.”
I rolled my eyes and, shook my head thinking about the head ache I was going to experience showing up to a disturbance call.
Back to top Go down
http://lanoire.my-rpg.com

Herp derp...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LA Noire Roleplay :: OOC :: Message Board-
Jump to: